Thursday, February 18, 2016

LOVIN' LATELY: VITAMIN C SERUM WITH HYALURONIC ACID



Hello everyone! its been a minute , but hey i'm back. My laptop crashed and it literally felt like a part of me crashed too. Damn technology got us all hooked up. Well i just want to do a quick review on a product i have been using so lets get started....

It's been a while since i incorporated Hyaluronic serum into my skin care routine and "oh boy" i absolutely love it. I needed something that would give me an extra boost of moisture, without causing breakouts, So i went on amazon my favorite beauty section and found this with great reviews, but i freaked out when i saw the name Acid , and reminded me of Salicylic Acid which can act as irritants to my skin. so i had to read more about Hyaluronic Acid. 

Hyaluronic Acid is actually a substance that naturally occurs in our bodies, it aids tissues repair. When applied to skin it acts as a hydrating moisturizer, as it penetrates deep into the skin dermis, it also aids collagen production and helps skin elasticity and hydration. Its basically found in many skin care products. 

This serum literally feels like water, it absorbs really quickly on skin, It's very gentle, moisturizes and keeps your skin hydrated. I have a very sensitive skin and this works great for my skin. just a little bit of this serum goes a long way and it can be applied under your moisturizer, or mixed with your moisturizer when applying to skin to give you a smooth finish. Another thing i like about it is that its completely fragrance free. Due to my love for beauty and a sensitive skin, i have grown over the years to pay attention to lots of skin care products and their contents.



I was using just the Hyaluronic serum i got from Amazon link ( here ) $14.95 and i recently found a Vitamin C serum by art natural with Hyaluronic acid, ferulic acid and vitamin E in it for $10.95 , link ( here )  with great reviews on Amazon and i was completely sold. So i have been on this miracle for a while now and i absolutely love it. I love it even more after a face mask , it keeps my face moisturized and hydrated all day, the feeling is just amazing especially in the winter.


What's your favorite serum? Sharing is caring....






4 comments:

  1. Been looking for an hydrating serum especially for winter. Will try this out. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, thank you for stopping by. Let me know what you think about it.

      Delete
  2. Learning! is there no after effect1 like if u stop using the product

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None that I know of, it really seem to have very good reviews.

      Delete