Wednesday, March 30, 2016

5 MUST HAVE HABITS FOR GOAL GETTERS





COMPARISON
In this new age with social media, It's very easy to start comparing yourself to others which can often lead to you feeling discouraged. The fact is that when you waste your time comparing your life journey to others,  you stop paying attention to all the things that matter's most in your life. Thinking the next person is better than you steals the joy in your life. I believe we all have abilities in us , we all have different timing. So appreciate yourself, find what works for you and keep going forward with a positive mind. Never get discouraged.

EXCUSES
This is a silent goal killer, Sometimes we don't even realize ourselves that we are making excuses. It literally becomes the new normal. Excuses are even more common in fitness goals, tidying up you know. Like " I'll do it later, I'll start tomorrow, I'm so tired " lol sounds pretty familiar right? I'm a victim too and working on it myself. Another is feeling we can't do it because we aren't good enough. But don't let excuses take a better part of you, you can do it. Go after your goals, and achieve them.

FAILURE 
If going after the things we want in life was very easy, oh boy! Everyone will be living their dreams. But the reality there are lots of hard work and bumpy roads. And you will overcome it all, you just have to stay strong and focused. Recovering from failure isn't easy, pushing yourself up isn't easy too. But you have to be a fighter and a goal getter. Pick up yourself and chase that dream, the journey isn't over yet it's just the beginning. Don't be discouraged of your failures, most people see failures as challenges and obstacles and run away from it. Face them with strength, passion and desire, it's just a life lesson.  

PERFECTION 
If you know me , you know I love perfection. But hey! Guess what? It hasn't always worked out for me. It's an everyday struggle. For instance I have always struggled with my photography skills for my jewelry store and blog post and social media promo pics. Learning my camera and photo editing is always a hassle. Some days I get really frustrated, I'll sit on the floor and cry because I'm just not getting it right, well that's me. My brand is me and I put lots of hard work and effort to make things how I want it.. But one day I said to my self things doesn't have to be perfect all the time, I just needed more time to learn and today I'm not still perfect but i'm bettter than my yesterday's. Because in life we can't have things our way or have control over things perfectly. So making small mistakes here and there is how we learn and grow in life. What matters most is improving yourself everyday and overly being perfect is just a waste of time. And also delays you in achieving your goal. Don't give up trying. 

DISCIPLINE 
Regardless of what your goals and targets are, you have to be self disciplined. It could be work, business, weightloss or a healthy lifestyle. There will definitely be days you don't feel like doing  anything, motivation and inspiration tend to slow down. Some days you even feel like quitting or even go on a break. But don't be discouraged, pick up yourself and keep going forward. Find quotes that motivates you and things that inspires you. You have to discipline yourself in life in other to achieve your goal. 



What tip helped you achieve a goal??









No comments:

Post a Comment